Maiden to tour Australia???

dave.ace

New Metal Member
May 28, 2001
Adelaide, Australia
Visit site
Hey all.....

This is my first time here and i have a question that needs answering.

Does anyone know of any Maiden plans to tour Australia???

I hope they havent forgotten us, just saw KISS for the last time and would love to top it off with a kick ass Iron Maiden tour!!!

Cheers

Maiden will never tour australia again,
hey at least megadeth are going to finally tour.

Actually im going to rephrase what I said :

Maiden will never tour Australia whilst Rod Smallwood is manager because he all he wants is money and we can't give that too him. Unless we can toe australia along and join it with the USA we are screwed :mad:

Sorry to be so blunt, but I'm not as nice as the other guys.

Maiden to tour Australia? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Welcome, btw :)

Where abouts in OZ?

To be brutally honest the Aus$ is so piss poor it wouldn't be worth it for them to come (from Rod. Mr. Smallwallet's) point of view.

The probably couldn't be bothered as OZ is a long way from home, much easier to tour Europe & states.

Don't expect them to do Japan again in any hurry either!

In saying all of that they could tour here just to shut us wingers up ;) But we here are all 99.9% sure they wont - long history, long story, no time.

BTW - a great big maidenesk up the Irons 2 u !

Originally posted by dave.ace

Just paid a shit load for KISS ( worth every cent) but your right, our dollar is screwed!!!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Best tour ever!
I'm buying the videos of the 2 shows I went to :)

Im trying to get the first sydney show kiss did. AMAZING!!! I wanna rock and roll all night and party everyday right now :D

Troops: I havent forgotten about you and blitzy, i just have to stop being lazy and send the iced vids, im really sorry its taken so long!

SAD BUT TRUE ,
WE HAVE TO GO OVER SEAS FOR THE NEXT TOUR ITS NOT LIKE WE SKIMP ON BUYING MAIDEN STUFF BUT THEY SKIMP ON TOURING ,LETS NOT GO INTO THAT AGAIN IM STILL FUKING BITTER ABOUT THE HOLE FUK UP,LETS JUST FOCUSS ON THE GOOD THINGS WE HAVE LEFT..LIKE THE ODD CONCERT HERE.

YES SABBATH ARE PROBLY MORE LIKELY TO TOUR BUT THATS JUST AS LIKELY AS ME GETTING MY VIDEO PICKED FOR THE AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR SERIES.......

Sooo Mr Crowley up gunna be on Surivor eh.

Nar the rumors I heard and read on the net are that they want the Ozzfest to Tour Australia .

We wait and live in hope .