Rod Smallwood sucks.

Yeah Union are a great little band.
I recently got the first self-titled album and it's quite good. :)

Dont worry, phloggy is a stupidhead remember? ;) How is he going to know whats tougher? :D

Have either of you too ever played Rugby Union and Rugby League?.. I think you have to play the sports too see which one is tougher and it HAS to bee Union in my experiances....League ya get to stop everytime someone gets tackled

I dont have 2 cents on Rugby League because I know less about it then you rugby dudes know about AFL..

Anyway, my point is how much does Ian Faith from Spinal Tap remind you of Smallwallet? The stupid cricket bat - he talks shit the whole time (lies through his teeth) - no one likes him, yadda yadda..

Everytime I watch Spinal Tap he makes me think of Rod and like the "Bayswater aint a bad place" track he obviously loves Cricket (no offense to cricket fans ok..eek!) *Boycott - there was a Man* etc etc..

Driving around in a Range Rover... sheez !

Perhaps he trying to elude that Maiden will Tour about the same time the Rugby World Cups on in Australia so old Rodders can get a few games of rugger in whilst he downunder ..........
Oh wakes up Bucko must be Dreaming..........