Maidens at NAMM!

spideyjg

Bass Gear Geek
Nov 14, 2005
Got to hang today with the Maidens at NAMM as they wandered to various companies to say hello.

I didn't take pictures, sorry everybody.

Somebody did take a picture of Linda geeking in front a whole wall of cymbals with this one that may have been an inch short of a freaking gong!

Watched Sara and Liz play the Rock star game on a PS2. Sara's character headbanged as much as she does. :tickled: About the time they were finishing a guy came by and said, "The Iron Maidens. Don't they play San Diego a lot? Mark said yep and pointed out all the members saying these are the Maidens, The guy says, "Yea I hear they are good". :Spin:
At this point Aja and I looked at eache other at the same time and went, "them"? We snickered the rest of the afternoon about it. :tickled: :tickled:
It is ok to talk about folks in the first person when you are talking to the individuals. Don't know who won since Aja and I were snickering about "them".

I'm sorry I took no pictures so y'all could see.

More deets later from the ladies I'm sure. I hope they post the pic of Linda and the cymbal.

Jim

The words Linda and Geeking kinda naturally go together yeah ?.......................

KIDDING !

:Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

steelersflames4up.gif

Ah CRAP! I didn't know if I was going to be still with the company but I did end up going to the show for the booth. Kept my eyes open for you 'maidens' but barely ever got out of the booth.

Was hoping to chat with some of you a little if I saw you walking around.

Sara, did you see anything new and interesting with the guitar stuff? I got to watch and talk with Jerry Donahue (the hellecasters) a bit at the Peavey booth.

Stew