MAJOR GLENN HARVESTON INTERVIEW POSTED!

PurpleCrayonWriter

Just a Kid at Heart
Greetings!

Glenn Harveston was kind enough to give me 90 minutes of his time this month for one of my -- to use his words -- "Mike Wallace"-type PPUSA interviews.

So I asked him about the origins of ProgPower USA, his stand-out PPUSA moments over the years, his headliner picks for next year ("One down, one to go," he told me), and what he really thinks of Zod, Fiddler, and all of us PPUSA Forum posters. :)

Sashay over to Dark Rhapsody to read what the Metal Guru has to say.

Bill

Thank you Evergrey. More Rage for me, that show kicked.

NP: Gamma Ray - Land of the Free 2

What a kewl interview... Really, I like the ones that it's got more of a sitting in on a conversation instead of all the usual quesstions and answers...

Kudos to both :)

Well, now I know if one of us falls off the stairs after getting wasted, when we start screaming "Is there a doctor in the house?!?" We'll at least have a nurse on scene. :D

Remember Glenn, you have a "duty to act" says the Law. :)

Great interview!

That was a great interview. It was cool to learn more about the really important guy in the Hawaiian shirt :)
Thanks Bill and Glenn!

Very nice read. Nice honest insight!! I like that I've recommended in other posts for IX two of the bands he has been chasing - Fates and Helloween. I really hope he can pull a Fates reunion with an Arch appearance!

Major Glenn Harveston? As long as we're making up military ranks for him, why not Brigadier General? :lol:

Yeah, I thought about that a couple hours after I posted this thread. I just knew someone would mention my journalistic faux pas. :)

I'm glad y'all enjoyed the interview. Many thanks for the kudos.

Elisabeth deserves the credit for transcribing, and Glenn deserves the credit for having a go (as my British mates would say). All I did was ask the questions and laugh along with Glenn. ;)

Bill

Excellent interview, very interesting to see Glenn's side of all of this. And I'm loving the hints towards Iced Earth headlining :headbang:

Don't get your hopes up too high...after all, Glenn has tried several times before -- even to the point of bringing Jon as a special guest -- and money was always an issue.

It's always been the.....(wait for it)....Catch-22 when it comes to Iced Earth. :heh:

Still, this could be the year. It'd be a good year for it.

signed,
General Tire