Make money off Pedobear?

666laiho_4evacobhc

The office is clothes.
Feb 1, 2006
Montreal,Qc
I thought about an *HYPOTHETICAL* plan to make money off pedos. Maybe it's older than Jesus, I don't know and that's not the point. Here we go: First, you make a fake pedobait MSN account. You then go to a chatroom on whatever website you want and act as said pedobait. With a name like "lil_cute_girlxXx" or the likes, LOTS of old pervs will shows up. It work best with people near you (like, in your town) and with older dudes (most of the time, they don't know jackshit about computer). You then proceed to give your MSN account so you can "know each others more". Stupid as they are, pedos will do anything they can to buttsecks "you", and that's mean sending you incriminating pictures, phone numbers or even adresses. It's also very easy to get their IP number from ta received email(it's worth shit, but it's pretty scary for them if they don't know what it is). You then proceed to confront whatever pedo that got caught in your web with all your informations. Something like: "I got pics, IPs, phone number and such, you monster!" will do. They WILL freak out, and much rofls will ensue. Then for the profit part(and keep in mind, that's an *HYPOTHETICAL* scenario, nobody will do this!), you can ask them money otherwise you send all the infos to the police. With some years behind bars and lots of buttsecks by big black dudes, I'm sure they'll give whatever you ask. Asking something like 200-300 depending on their income so they won't, after all, decide to go in jail instead. Then you just fin a drop-off when they can leave the money and BAM! Easy bucks for you. Then, you keep all the infos on you hard drive (just in case they retaliate) and you forget them. So the point of this thread is, if *HYPOTHETICALLY* someone will want to do that, what doesn't work in that plan? Sure, there is risk that the pedo snitch (irony for the lulz) on you but with the infos you got, the odds are pretty low. So forumers, what's your thought about this?

What if they are psychos and try to hunt you down and kill you. I mean they already rape children, it's not that far of a stretch...

Also if you don't turn them in after you get the money you are basically condoning what they do.

here's me:

jonbenet.jpg

IT'S A TRAP

Ok, now go catch some pedos. Or wrap yourself in a white blanket and end up dead in the basement, your choice.

The catching predators show is already having trouble because apparently some districts won't allow log files as evidence. Falsifiable.

I don't think warped sexuality and homicide are linked as much as people believe.

Perhaps not, I live by a state mental institution full of violent sexual offenders so my view is a bit skewed. Crazy ass mofos escape all the time too...