Make my decision for me!

Decide!

• Stay 3 extra days in LA and see Sigh (W/ Mayhem and Nokturne).

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Don't.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

EricT

Don't you ever get...
Aug 25, 2005
Lost In Necropolis
I am going to LA in July for Immortal... thing is 3 days after Immortal, Sigh is going to be opening for Mayhem.

Those who know me know I am a Sigh fangirl... So the question is, stay for 3 extra days and have my mind blown by Sigh, or leave on the 16th as planned.

Also, another option could possibly be seeing Immortal, leaving on the 16th, then going back on the 18th for Sigh and leaving the 19th... Might end up cheaper than staying in a hotel for 2 days instead of 4. Unless someone is going to be in LA around that time and wants to split hotel costs for any of those days?

I'm gonna collect votes from several sources, and then decide and book my trip. Also gonna check and see if there are any shows on the 16th and 17th... if theres 1 more half decent one that'll help the odds.

I truly suck at decision making... so thats why I depend on others.

Life is so much easier when you think as little as possible.

As for any other reasons... Taking off almost a week of work might be a pain. It can happen, but i'll have to convince rich people about it. And soon...

I was informed Metal Skool has a show on the 16th... so that does the 16th in. Always wanted to see them, heh. Wonder whats going on the 17th.

It's pretty fucking bad...

But I'll be back here anyway. Its a void of suck that contains you no matter how hard you try. You can leave for a few days but get sucked back in somehow.

I'd like to be able to see metal skool one day, that would fucking rule. I'd say stick in la to see them, plus the other band you wanted to see. even though it'll cost a lot you'd get to see 3 wicked shows. last time i was in la my brother and i talked about seeing metal skool sometime but they have an 18+ age limit.

It's pretty fucking bad...

But I'll be back here anyway. Its a void of suck that contains you no matter how hard you try. You can leave for a few days but get sucked back in somehow.

'welcome to the hotel utah where you can check out but never leaveeee'