My WEE one

nomana-nuniyan

Heyoka watching Trona
Sep 18, 2003
directly under Ben
Visit site
it is SO good to have my wee one home again. i'm always happy to have some ME time for the first few days, *sigh* but when it goes beyond his usual every other weekend visits with his father, *ugh*, it starts to make me SOOOOO SAD! i miss getting him up in the morning by kissing his cheek *sniff* and running my *sniff!* fingers across his face. OOOHHHHH. i miss tucking him in at night. *sigh. SIGH!* and when he gets off that bus and runs to me, *joy!* giving me the BEST hugs, well *sniff* no *weep! cry, weep!* there just isn't anything in the world that compares to parenthood. I'm truely blessed! I'm truely FULFILLED! I've procreated! And I raise it in my own image! Oh, God loves my love for my baby. God and Family forever!
I am WOOOMMAAAANNNN! I would not be a worthy WOMAN without having blown out a baby!

Again, may I so humbly add, I'm blessed by god and I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! SEE how I'm glowing?! It's true!

aahhhh, life! gracious me!
Forgive me, I'm *sniff* so overcome with joy that i gave myself a f'ucking huge migraine. :(
I shall take my leave so humbly, again, if you all won't protest it too much. Thank you thank you, bless you all!

Never mind that. I call my baby The Peanut-Butt, even though he's ten now. His little friends think I'm a crack-pot continually referring to my childs ass, kinda embarrassing for him now, but I don't care. He'll always be my little Peanut-Butt! I'll be calling him that till he's married. :) at least! *sigh!* Maybe he can marry ME! I'm sure he'd want to when he's old enough. I mean, who wouldn't?!

I don't have kids. as a matter of fact I can't stand them.

This is about someone a friend of mine knows. a chunk of this are her words! The rest is just who she is, how she thinks, acts , IS! Fucking hilarious!