Making some music

stefan86

invariably off-topic
Feb 19, 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
www.deathdoom.com
Probably asked this before but is anyone up for making some Death Metal project or something? I've got a bunch of stuff written on guitar. Would be lovely to find some growlers and drummers willing to write/record some tunes :)

I would've have done drums, but...... I don't have access to drumrecording equipment.
I do though have a digidrum set at home, but I guess they would sound pretty lame.
And also, the soundcard in my comp is fucked up.

D: ääääh!

lol......you mean committed drummers. I'm sorry stefan, I've been trying but I never get the chance to record with my friend. I have access to his equipment but we need two people to record. He lives in Fort McMurray Alberta (4000 km away) and only comes back every 2-3 weeks. It takes us 1 day to set up all of the equipment and do sound checking, then, another to try and record. We've only had one successful day so far with it. But now that he has his own house we won't have to worry know about setting up anymore. We're going to try to get one full week to record a few things but we don't know when that'll be.

Just want you to know that you're still on my mind ;)

Dude they took my equipment away (lent it), and I've just realized my voice has reached a new level and I can't record it, I got inspired by TFM, I noticed I could sing UTP much better and easier than the rest of Bloodbath's albums, that's when he started changing his voice, it doesn't sound like Satan, it's more like a morphed all powerful MAN, and I really love it and it's so nice to sing it (not as well of course), I want to try it on your songs, and I can try some high pitches that will never get as high as Peter but oh well.

I can't wait to start working on ye songs.

If I ever get around to getting a 1/8" plug conversion for my mic/preamp I'll throw down some growls if you want. This is assuming I figure out how to upload them as well lol.

I just ordered a 1/8" adapter, hopefully it will get here soon so I can test that shit out! I spent way too much money past couple days, 40 euros on the bloodbath site, shitload of money today on patches for a patch vest/or jacket and now 15 bucks for a adapter. Looks like Ill have to go jew for a couple weeks and hoard my gold.:p

Maybe to start we can cover a Bloodbath song maybe Like Fire or something just to see how it'll work then we can start writing some stuff.