That's when you see
That you have lost your soul to me
That's when you feel
That you have lost the will to live
And I am still here
Waiting for the next to drain of life
And I am stronger now
Then when I took your useless life

But then it would be cool to mix 3 vocalists here or more depending how many of us enter this.

The: "Then when I took your useless life" could be done with all the dudes at once, some doing high pitches other doing low.

If we do So You Die I want the:

That's when you see
That you have lost your soul to me
That's when you feel
That you have lost the will to live
And I am still here
Waiting for the next to drain of life
And I am stronger now
Then when I took your useless life

But then it would be cool to mix 3 vocalists here or more depending how many of us enter this.

The: Then when I took your useless life could be done with all the dudes at once, some doing high pitches other doing low.

i was hoping to do the 3 vocalist thing for that.

who thinks they have the strongest high pitch vocals here? i have a lot of confidence in mine personally but my lows aren't too far behind it.

sounds damn good scavneck

in case everybody keeps on ignoring the posts about my guitar work and vocals...

www.soundclick.com/dillonbanis

it the song called blood dripping from the hand of the defilers

oh and the watch them die cover of breeding death is on their too for anyone who hasn't heard it

sounds damn good scavneck

in case everybody keeps on ignoring the posts about my guitar work and vocals...

www.soundclick.com/dillonbanis

it the song called blood dripping from the hand of the defilers

oh and the watch them die cover of breeding death is on their too for anyone who hasn't heard it

Sorry haven't noticed it, could be a good song here, the voice is a bit out of tempo, and if you find someone to record some cool drums and bass :kickass:

You're right about your highs, they sound Black Metalish hehe.

When you record two voices, especially one high and one low, try to make them sound more like one voice, mix it better, lower both of them so they don't sound too loud together and try to sing them as similar as possible, it'sthe way I prefer to hear it :)

thanks for the tips :)

i know that the vocals were out of tempo, when i recorded it, i had to do it with out being able to hear the guitar track and i had to redo it about 6 times so finally i just said "fuck it" and put the best one up. i can probably to a better job with vocals though, i was half assing my growls when i recorded it

Ive been working on controlling my screams and transitions a bit by singing to some songs off Deliverance while driving to college, sounding pretty good methinks. Still cant get real high though. Anyways, is it pretty easy to upload sound tracks and stuff?

Ive been working on controlling my screams and transitions a bit by singing to some songs off Deliverance while driving to college, sounding pretty good methinks. Still cant get real high though. Anyways, is it pretty easy to upload sound tracks and stuff?

yeah, i just threw them up on my sound click account