Making some music

Perhaps if we make a thread and keep it noticeable for awhile Blakkheim could score some Unblessing The Purity tabs ;)

And where is this Karaoke version? I'll try to figure it out.

karaoke version of bastard son of god you mean? Someone in the "how to growl" thread had a link to it, don't know the page.

Damn it, I ordered the wrong adapter. Ill try and head down to the music store soon and see if they have a 1/4" to 1/8" adapter.

I still need well-produced drums or growls damnit ;) Scavneck, get into a studio! :D

Yeah.. The band hasn't finished recording yet, I'm actually thinking about not making it a favor anymore and ask money dammit.

My voice really loosened up, it's getting really easy for me to growl, it's the 1st time in a long time I've impressed my self.

I told you, if something good comes up I think all the instruments and voice should be recorded in studio, including yer guitar sir.

I've added you at 'maispeixe' (in PT it means more fish, funny? lolz) so I can be cool and have lots of friends.

Dillon [RIP Witchhunter] only accepts add requests from people he/she knows. You must enter either Dillon [RIP Witchhunter]'s last name or email address to send your request.

w00t? Sorry rock superstar.