Making some music

w00t I got an adapter for my adapter, I downloaded a .wav to mp3 converter, got a soundclick account, and now I can upload sounds and shit!

edit- not sounding amazing atm, other than for like 5 min in the truck every couple days I havent growled seriously for a while.

I'd be up for this. Although I couldn't do So You Die, that one part has really fast DB and I can't go that fast... waaaaaaah. The Like Fire video I did I forgot to change my kick sound over to my metal trigger so it sounds shitty. But yeah I've got my drums to sounds pretty good lately, think I've found the right set of triggers and levels for everything.

This is my latest mix to give you an idea on where I am for drum feel/sound.

http://www.mediafire.com/?et5zntiykdn

Prolly my favorite track I've done drums to, reminds me of Katatonia...especially the end.

Latest 'heavy' track I've done, this was before I got the sound levels triggers adjusted like on the first song.

http://www.mediafire.com/?io2k8t0oavj

hey guys so Im new here and just checking this thread, hows that going?? This really sounds like a great idea, hope you get to record something! so anyways I know Im a bit late but I play bass and I growl, although you have like 10 growlers and Ozzloaf beat me to bass, so whatever I can be your fan or something lol. I didnt read all 5 pages out of laziness so stefan or anyone, please update on the project!

Current forum project status is: no decisions have been made, no song to cover has been chosen, no good tabs have been found.

tabs? come on guys this isnt technical metal or un-understandable super blasting grind, you all have ears right? I know my musical ear isnt perfect and I spend some time and frustration to tab a song, but bloodbath songs arent a bad point to start at, give it a shot!

About 4 and a half years. Which I should be much better for the time I've been playing but I just put on music and play to it and don't do those boring ass drills and shit.

i honestly want to do like fire, it has the most accurate tabs, it's awesome, and the fact the tumn did it would give us some friendly competition

I'd fucking be up for Like Fire. :>