Making the trip...

Thanks for all the cool welcomes. Yeah i cant wait for the big event and yeah i'd love for it to become an annual event for me. But theres always the money and long flight issues. This time round im gonna be visiting the states for about 3 months. So im gonna be looking for other gigs to catch too, particularly prog metal, but power as well-any tips would be great. Im gonna be there mid august to mid october.
I'd love to see an Aussie band get to play PP one year, particularly Black Majesty or Eyefear. Both bands are class and would definately fit the mould. Ive seen both bands several times and theyre both great. But i guess its all down to the big $, same reason why alot of OS bands never tour here.
PS-would love to see Crimson Glory play PP now that Midnights back in the band wooooo. Now theres a 2nd night headliner!
Cheers-Jon

Hey guys, just thought i'd join the forum and introduce myself. Im making the big trip to ProgPower next year from Sydney Australia. I've been following the festival from online for a few years now and am always gobsmacked at the bands playing, so I thought i'd better come and see one for myself. Hope to see alot of you guys there.

Welcome, a lot of cool people here, and the only problem with PP is that you'll be hooked and want to comebak every year it has become my yearly must!!!!

See! What other metal festival would have such cool and welcoming people! Glad to have you there for PPVIII and it'll be well worth the long flight! PPVIII will be my 5th and I plan to keep going! There's not only great bands that you know about, but there always seems to be at least one, if not more bands that you become a fan of when there!