'Man in Black' BIG Rock/Metal Song (SoloC, BFD)

Seems there is nothing to criticize.

Sounds really good over here, attention is 100% on the song and stays there.

cool fuckin song dude i like the mix and vox too!!
edit:all your songs kick ass:hotjump:

great song man! i hear some LOAD, RELOAD, GUNS n ROSES, PANTERA sound x) :)
its strange to hear so many influence in this one song but its sounds great! very very good job man! :) i love your drums are those real? vox is great too..
all best mate!

Seems there is nothing to criticize.

Sounds really good over here, attention is 100% on the song and stays there.

Thanks! That's probably the best feedback I could have hoped for.

great song man! i hear some LOAD, RELOAD, GUNS n ROSES, PANTERA sound x) :)
its strange to hear so many influence in this one song but its sounds great! very very good job man! :) i love your drums are those real? vox is great too..
all best mate!

Ha, yeah there is definitely some Load in there. One of the albums I was using for reference was Load during mixing.

As for the drums, they're BFD. With a gunshot (I think it is anyway) mixed in with the snare.

- Rick.

I would love some more highend in the snare, round 7-8kHz. Its sounding kinda dull. Rest seems alright.. I'm listening on new $35 speakers so I can't comment ;p

haha & yet you still hit a nerve!

I think the snare could do with a bit more work. I was caught inbetween letting it being JUST a snare, you know. As so many records with snares are acceptable OR making it extremely noticable, so that it cuts through. To be honest I think SONG wise it's probably best the way it is. But that's the problem I never think "song wise" I just want each part like the kick, snare etc to sound individual and excellent. Bastard.

its like house that jack built x) :) but later in the song i hear your voice and it reminds me kind of axel x) and it has that pantera groove :) its great stuff... i love it really
drums are bfd or just snare is? i love drums... all best mate!

WOW - great track dude. The only thing I would change is to add a smidge more crack to the snare. Love everything else, especially the kick, guitars and vox. I actually added this to my itunes library... (That's my highest honor in case you were wondering!)

Bobby

its like house that jack built x) :) but later in the song i hear your voice and it reminds me kind of axel x) and it has that pantera groove :) its great stuff... i love it really
drums are bfd or just snare is? i love drums... all best mate!

The kick and snare are BFD but have other samples mixed in with them. The toms & cymbals are DFHS.

WOW - great track dude. The only thing I would change is to add a smidge more crack to the snare. Love everything else, especially the kick, guitars and vox. I actually added this to my itunes library... (That's my highest honor in case you were wondering!)

Bobby

haha, thanks :) yeah I think i'm gonna go back and mess with the snare a bit. I think the problem is it's just not loud enough.

great song mate :) i like it :) been listening it for some time :) what kind of guitar chain was that?
and man i've heard your JAZZ song on your soundclick page... it is great stuff! all best!

great song mate :) i like it :) been listening it for some time :) what kind of guitar chain was that?
and man i've heard your JAZZ song on your soundclick page... it is great stuff! all best!

Epiphone SG gothic guitar > Boss SD-1 > SoloC > Boogex with catharsis impulses.

Thanks for checkin out my other stuff too :) I'm really proud of that Jazz track so nice to know somebody enjoyed it :)

i just love the whole vibe you have going on with your tunes m8!!! :headbang:

Cheers dude :)

BRAVO !!!

Cheers, SoloC rawks the house. Love it.