Man Made god Little cover on fiddy wan fiddy.

The Lead Tone on this was pretty amazing too... any settings for that?

BTW, just to clarify, it was a single mic on the cabinet? ...And was a Tubescreamer involved?

And finally, which Engl cab model? 4X12 pro or 4X12 Pro XXL?

-0z-

just heard the song again and again. It's fuckin great! after 1:00 there's a mistake in the leads or sth. but who cares, do you have a cd with that stuff, I'd buy it. great tune!

Thought so! Man, I can't stand the way it sounds clean, and I replaced it with the 85 in my guitar because the clean tone is just so much fuller and has a nice chime to it, but I just can't get the distorted tone I love so much out of the 85, and your clip reminds me of how my guitar used to sound with the 81 in it (even though your tone is better... the Engl 4x12 runs circles around the 5150 combo I was using when I had the 81 in, even though I put V30s in it). But this settles it... I'm switching back to the 81, and if I want clean, I'll just use my middle or neck pickups (which are nice, shimmery SAs). :p

Thanks!

BTW, just to clarify, it was a single mic on the cabinet? ...And was a Tubescreamer involved?

-0z-

Also curious what Engl cab it is. My local guitar store is a Engl dealer now and im thinking of buying one instead of a Mesa.

Checked out his fab impulses yet Diskonnect?

I can't get them to load in ReValver II on my system. Yarrrrgh. I'll probably have to upgrade my operating system, since RVII does not officially support Mac OS 10.3.9. I hope I can try them soon! On a positive note, I've been able to get similar sounds out of my Engl cab using his mic placement, although my 5150 is down at the moment and the ghetto setup I'm using in the meantime doesn't sound even close to his magnificent amp. :p

-0z-

since someone already bumped i'll answer this question and not be a rude bastard. sorry I missed it oz. single miced. No tubescreamer. The lead settings were the same as the rhythm. just the normal engl vintage pro.

hi! it's my first post. Your sound killing me! great stuff!
I'm asking me if mesa cab is really different than engl cab ? what do you think about that?