Man of the King

Originally Posted by: Muerte
The fact that Kalmah is making fun of COB is laughable... Kalmah are musicians, not wannabes, and as musician you can only respect COB. The only reason they'd disrespect them would be if they'd have any bad-blood in the real life... but I dont think so.

+2 x 100

:kickass: :kickass:

since you wondered that the beginning of "man of the king" sounds similiar to the one of "if you want peace.. prepare for war" you should listen to "mors principium est - parasites of paradise" and compare it with "time takes us all"... sounds similiar as well...

They are all from Finland and they all kick ass.

Anyone who claims to know metal can tell you that Finnish bands influence the living shi* out of each other, regardless of genre. I personally do think that Kalmah meant for the intro to Man of the King to sound similar to Bodom's Peace intro. It would be too much of a coincidence otherwise, and if it wasn't intentional then that's where whoever thought it up got the inspiration from. Regardless, I don't think they were trying to be malicious about it.

And honestly, Are You Dead Yet? is Black Waltz's bitc*. Thats why metal-storm voted it "Biggest Letdown of 2005," check it out if you don't believe me: http://www.metalstorm.ee/awards/index.php

Now people need to stop arguing, and someone better at guitar than me needs to frickin' tab out Man of the King, right now!