Man On The Edge

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
How awesome is the version of this song with Bruce singing, b-side to the 'Wicker Man' single! Possibly the only Blaze era song I prefer to hear Bruce sing, and he does it sooo well. This would be awesome to see/hear live. I love the part where he yells "sing it with meee!!!!" :headbang:

Absolutely. And i like the live version of Futureal with Bruce too!

I was actually going to start a thread comparing the sound/mix of those live tracks - Futureal, Killers, Man On The Edge, Powerslave taken from the Ed-hunter world tour vs Rock In Rio.

Both produced by Caveman.

I think the B-side live tracks have a better sound, certainly the guitars are mixed better...unless it had something to do with the acoustics of where they were playing...i think a couple of those b-side tracks were in Spain.

They are good but still not as good as anything from Live after death the best live album ever. I know that doesnt have much to do with anything but I thought I would mention it for all those heathens who think other live albums are better than Live after death! heeheh You know who you are! :) A pox on you! ;)