Manchester Academy 9/2/2011

ThrashyPhil

Oct 7, 2009
If you were there, good on you fuckers!

It was awesome when they played Killer From The Deep with the lights on, great pits too. I was in the middle, I blinked, opened my eyes and then I was in the middle of a fucking pit on the second Bludvera song! Brutality.

Oh and, ETG, IN, and now FST. What could FST be? Me and my mate thought: Fuck Shit Tiles.

From Satan's ........... Toybox? :lol:

Glad to hear you had a good time man, and welcome to the forums!

Manchester gig was fuckin brilliant! Got into the gig about half way thru Mutant set who were amazin. I used to go see the likes of Slayer, Anthrax, Obituary, Sepultura, Napalm Death, etc back in the 80s/90s and used to rule the pit with me mates. The best being Morbid Angel at the International 2. I'm 38 now and was a bit apprehensive bout goin in the pit. I watched Elimination's set from the bar who eventually won me over after me thinking they were a bunch of tarts. Specially that guitarist wi the fluffy hair and the singer was doin me ead in too. Anyway, me n me mate moved forward just before Evile came on and the pit was electric right from the off. Still in two minds but second tune in - Enter The Grave - n I was right in the middle of it. Fuckin MINT!!! One of you twats knocked me over for the first time in my life in a pit and I've done me knee in but yous are gonna see me again. Whether you like it or not!
Nice one.

Wasn't me ahaha, I didn't go in the pit much, I watched the band for the most part. It was electric though...