Mandatory Now Playing

Lack of bass, wah solo's are a bit much.... other than that.... :kickass:

The bass is hardly missed with such great riffs, Lars' best drumming, brilliant drum sound, James' vocals are crushing, at least to my ears. :lol: The solos are some of Kirk's best, regardless.

I also don't get why people consider Master of Puppets their best album. It wouldn't even make my second, Ride the Lightning > Master. But opinions... everyone has them. :lol:

Because Master of Puppets has better songs, riffs, and bass in my opinion.
But, opinion opinions. :)

I WOULD be listening to Pablokers audition, but the damn thing won't load :mad:

Paradise-Lost-In-Requiem-400277-991.jpg

*is still distracted by Slatanic's sig*

what topic is this again? Oh.

A7X - Beast and the Harlot.

Just listened to Dear God a few minutes ago. I don't what anyone says, I love that song. The country vibe is shit, but the lyrics....... are taken straight from my head. Goddammit M.Shadows :(

I have a really bad habit when i listen to blind guardian, FUCKING ALBUM ARRANGMENT IS SO AWESOME.

i totally miss all the other albums and just listen to bright eyes single thing and the demo's just and i havent listened to nigthfall or bards song in ages. tas reached my top played albums within their plays haha. curse sudden obsession with random albums. but i believe Lord of the rings, the demo version anyway is one of the most perfect songs ever, even with the bad production, it partly makes it. MMMMMMMMMM love.

:wave:
Hello, this is Lars Ulrich, drummer for Metallica. I'd just like to inform you that you are being sued for $5,000,000, your car, left hemisphere of your brain, and your record company by infringing upon your contract and covering our songs without our consent. We will apooint you a lawyer from one of our many law firms. Thank you for your co-operation.