Mandatory Now Playing

Mindless Self Indulgence - Bomb This Track
I'm probably the ONLY MSI fan on here hahaha.

I'll admit I've seen them live... :zombie:

Only because it was at Reading Festival and there was nothing better to do. The highlight of their set was some 40 year old men with Cannibal Corpse t-shirts on watching with disgust, before saying "Let's fuck some shit up", and running towards the pit/crowd. Oh, and their female bassist did some nice moves :p

I'll admit I've seen them live... :zombie:

Only because it was at Reading Festival and there was nothing better to do. The highlight of their set was some 40 year old men with Cannibal Corpse t-shirts on watching with disgust, before saying "Let's fuck some shit up", and running towards the pit/crowd. Oh, and their female bassist did some nice moves :p

I love MSI, I don't care about people opinions on my music taste. I love music which makes me happy, therefore MSI makes me happy. And they are genuinly lovely people though I haven't spent time with them in over a year, makes me sad. I saw them at Leeds but they were all drunk so the performance was pretty terrible.

On topic;

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you like that song? Its absolutely terrible. Some of the worst "lyrics" I've heard in my life. The bassline is pretty cool, but the rest of the band falls VERY short of Pantera level muscianship..... Even Dime. :(

Megadeth - 5 Magics

How can you like that song? Its absolutely terrible. Some of the worst "lyrics" I've heard in my life. The bassline is pretty cool, but the rest of the band falls VERY short of Pantera level muscianship..... Even Dime. :(

I think that's the point actually. But yes, it is terrible nonetheless.

Soulfly - Touching the Void :headbang: