Mandatory Now Playing

What is Spotify? And how can I try it out?

Kreator - Dying Race Apocalypse
Spotify is a program that allows you to listen to music for free. But it's legal!!! They have commercial breaks every few songs but you can buy spotify premium to get rid of that. You can't downoad songs without buying them, but what the hell, FREE MUSIC LEGALLY!!!!!! Can it get any better? Who need downloads!?

Granted, all music you may look for such as Metallica and AC/DC aren't availeble but most of the band I listen to are like Evile, Megadeth, Slayer etc. Spotify was my last step to 100% metalhead so fuck yeah you should get it!!!

Oh, and you can only get it if you're invited by someone or check out a site whos name I can't remeber. Premium invites or somethin like that. But thats illegal.

I'm like lost now, can someone cofirm something for me please.. in the song We Who Are About To Die at 3:58 he starts by shouting We Who Are About To Die but what does he shout after that? It would help if they put the FULL lyrics in the booklet:erk:

I know it's just 2 lines missing but c'mon hah

MetallicSlayerDeth ooh loverly but wheres them Evile plays?:OMG:

I got an eargasm from new Gama Bomb tracks. So haven't listened to a lot of Evile latly. So many bands just coming out of nowhere that I have to check out.

Also, "SAAAAAAAALUUUUUUUUTE YOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!"