Mandatory Now Playing

Be sure to look up "To Bid You Farewell". One of Opeth's best songs, and in my opinion, THE best clean song they have ever put out.

Interesting choice Keenan! Mine would probably have to be Closure, or A Fair Judgement, that's not entirely clean though... but yeah, they have lots of great clean songs. They have lots of great songs in general. Bloody fantastic band. I bum them, loads.

Interesting choice Keenan! Mine would probably have to be Closure, or A Fair Judgement, that's not entirely clean though... but yeah, they have lots of great clean songs. They have lots of great songs in general. Bloody fantastic band. I bum them, loads.

Yeah man I fucking LOVE that song. My other favorite clean songs would be In My Time of Need and Ending Credits from "Damnation", Den Standiga Resan (Watershed B-side), Still Day Beneath the Sun (Blackwater Park B-side) and Isolation Years from "Ghost Reveries". Oh! And Face of Melinda and Benighted, both from "Still Life".

Mastodon - Seabeast
and now......
Marvel : Ultimate Alliance 2 :lol:

Cathedral - Sea Serpent

After seeing Covet post about them so much, I decided to check em out.... Need. Discography. Now.

YES! Keenan knows how it rolls. Endtyme is an amazing album. One of my favourite Cathedral ones anyway. If you get the discog avoid a few albums (Supernatural Birth Machine and Caravan Beyond Redemption).