Mandatory Now Playing

WINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWIN!
:lol: That song is absolutely incredible.

:lol:! apart from being beautiful, it's just the most pleasant song to listen to for the first time, do you know what i mean? when i heard Awake for the first time, the music is so incomprehensable because of all those time changes and weird rhythms:lol: but Space-Dye Vest is actually a really nice song which isn't filled with time changes all over the place :lol: you understand me?

Yeah I getcha. I love it for the same reason, and also because its...... hypnotic almost. I don't know, just SOMETHING about that song just...... Hits me.

Assassin's Creed II Soundtrack - Night Mission in Venice
Pantera - I'll Cast A Shadow

Pantera - Goddamn Electric

To walk through world by one's self, you can't be protected
Your trust is in whisky, weed and Black Sabbath
It's goddamn electric!

Don't waste your time, embrace it
And then you'll know yourself
The change in you is goddamn electric

Dream Theater - Voices

KEENAN! i need your help :lol:

i want moar songs like The Dark Eternal Night... you know some?

that one is AWESOME!

^This.

Also, In the Name of God, Sacrificed Sons, and Learning to Live are some really good long DT songs. They aren't as Drop D heavy back before like Octavarium, so if you're looking for something like THAT, you'll have to stick to more recent stuff.

Pantera - Hollow

well, what i like about The Dark Eternal Night is the heaviness ( the intro is great ), the faster parts and i also really like the vocal style.

right now i'm listening to A Nightmare To Remember... sounds good for a first listen :)

You'll probably want to go with some songs from Train of Thought then. Songs like Honor Thy Father, As I Am, In the Name of God and This Dying Soul.