Mandatory Now Playing

new album nice,
how did you like nostradomous?

I like it a lot. Its still in my cd player at the moment but I've got other stuff on. I got the deluxe book version. I'm a very big Priest fan. Thats where my metal music taste came from, them and...

...Now playing: Smoke On The Water - Deep Purple (well the band anyway)

I like it a lot. Its still in my cd player at the moment but I've got other stuff on. I got the deluxe book version. I'm a very big Priest fan. Thats where my metal music taste came from, them and...

...Now playing: Smoke On The Water - Deep Purple (well the band anyway)
yeah i was pretty pleased with the album, i mean obviously its no british steel or sin after sin but i don't think anybody was expecting that.

all in all it was a pretty good cd

playing: jethro tull - too old to rock and roll, too young to die

Haha, I hate two bands that seem to have really strong fan followings; Motorhead and Slayer.

I ARE NOT METUHHLLLZZZ :erk: lol

Dear Ms. siobhan!,

It has come to the Metal Tribunal's attention that you have harbored ill will towards two important metal bands, Motorhead and Slayer. This of course is unacceptable.

The Tribunal has set a date for your trial (The 6th Day of the New Year), so you may testify in your defense. If the Tribunal finds you innocent, you may walk on your righteous path of Metal free of charge.

Should the Tribunal find you guilty on all charges, you will recieve the following punishments:

-You will share a cell with Big Bubba, in which case he will do what he pleases with you for five days straight, you will not be fed or recieve any sleep whatsoever.
-You will be placed on the rack
-You will hang by the neck for 10 seconds
-Your stomach will be cut open, and all your important internal organs will be shown to you while you still draw breath.

May the Gods help you should you be found guilty.

Sincerely,

The Heavy Metal Tribunal

Dear Mr. siobhan!,

It has come to the Metal Tribunal's attention that you have harbored ill will towards two important metal bands, Motorhead and Slayer. This of course is unacceptable.

The Tribunal has set a date for your trial (The 6th Day of the New Year), so you may testify in your defense. If the Tribunal finds you innocent, you may walk on your righteous path of Metal free of charge.

Should the Tribunal find you guilty on all charges, you will recieve the following punishments:

-You will share a cell with Big Bubba, in which case he will do what he pleases with you for five days straight, you will not be fed or recieve any sleep whatsoever.
-You will be placed on the rack
-You will hang by the neck for 10 seconds
-Your stomach will be cut open, and all your important internal organs will be shown to you while you still draw breath.

May the Gods help you should you be found guilty.

Sincerely,

The Heavy Metal Tribunal

Uuhum, Your Honor, she's a she uuhum.

Now playing: Race Against Disaster - Jeff Loomis

I don't mind siobhan disliking Slayer because they're rather crap nowadays anyway - Motorhead however, I don't see how anyone on earth canf ind it in themselves to dislike that band. Unless you're a chav.

Uncle Slam - Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em

I don't mind siobhan disliking Slayer because they're rather crap nowadays anyway - Motorhead however, I don't see how anyone on earth canf ind it in themselves to dislike that band. Unless you're a chav.

Uncle Slam - Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em

I'm not a chav. :mad: