Mandatory Now Playing

Yeah it was Lost or Isolation. One of the two from Cause For Conflict. I like the album but then I like them all haha. I got the Live Kreation dvd for christmas. Its brilliant. Got Enemy Of God Revisited too but I haven't watched that one yet. I've just finished watching the first dvd of The Year Of The Voyager too. That was an awesome concert.

Now playing: Rotten To The Core - Overkill

Asylum - Onslaught

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Funny story - when i was with the lads at Damnation, some kid came up to Sy and asked him to sign some inlays. He did PfH, The Force, KP and then the kid handed him an ISOS one and you could see Sy kinda hesitating and pulling the 'for fucks sake' face. Jeff and myself are just like 'NO SY DON'T DO IT!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!'

Needless to say, we were pissing ourselves :lol: This poor kid didn't know what the hell was happening!

Haha, did he end up signing it? If the kid had done his homework he would've known why Sy couldn't sign it.

Anyway you ain't going to like whats playing now then haha, In Search Of Sanity - Onslaught. And no thats not from the same listening session, it just happens to be on.