Manes

I read in a underground fanzine that (the new) Manes would sound like a fusion between True Paganistic Vomitcrust-metal and Satanificated (True) Doom with a dash of old-school Hip-Hop/Funk in the style of Grandmaster Flash and (old) Will Smith... And, I read somewhere on the web that Johnny Cash would do a guestappearance on a track or something... It sounds rather silly to me, but strangely intriguing...

I read in a underground fanzine that (the new) Manes would sound like a fusion between True Paganistic Vomitcrust-metal and Satanificated (True) Doom with a dash of old-school Hip-Hop/Funk in the style of Grandmaster Flash and (old) Will Smith... And, another thing; I read somewhere on the web that Johnny Cash would do a guestappearance on a track or something... It sounds rather silly to me, but strangely intriguing...

tracklist (official?):
sweet home alabama
roadhouse blues
railroad station (a cappella version)
satisfaction
summertime blues (reprise)
born to be wild (dancefloor mix)
like a Trstn (live)

Tracklist for Manes VILOSOPHE:
1. Something or other
2. Damn, can't remember right now
3. Woops, slipped my mind
4. Ehh, lets just call it 'four'
5. Something with a Z in it, I believe...
6. No, this one is the one with the Z in it... Yes, Z-something.
7. Is there a track 7? Well, if there is - I can't remember what it's called... The end of something or other, I think...

Wow, I managed to get them all, I think.... I'll mail you an alternative version Emi. I don't have'em here...