manitou -entrance

vessal1

vessal1
Dec 2, 2005
Boise, Idaho
does anyone know where to find this damn cd?
Ive been wanting to add it to my collection but cant find it anywhere
pleeez help.

you can buy the cd directly from the label. thats were i got mine last year, and you will probably save a penny or two. totally awesome cd...like fates warning and watchtower combined.

killer !! thanks I havent been this excited since I found an un-smoked joint in my couch cushion.
party on..........................

ok after checking out the previous thread regarding 'entrance'
I did find it on MTG for download. and previews as well
guess I "scored"

ok In my opinion the ENTRANCE cd sounds like what Fates Warning would have made between 'no exit' and 'parallels' I prefer Oyvinds vox over Ray Alders. The solos are better and the music slightly more prog. I was always very jaded when Fates fired John Arch and just never heard the same things in their music again. BUT I did have the honor of my ex-band ANGELLIC RAGE
opened for Fates in Denver, Colorado on the 'parallels' tour and Ray Alder was the only one cool enough to talk to any of us, and that did change my opinion
of him. Im surprised Manitou didnt enjoy more success in the states at that time-although grunge was the IN thing and believe me the labels only wanted to sign that style. Did you know the singer/guitarist for WEEZER took guitar lessons from Jim Matheos?

Yeah, Rivers Cuomo is a big metal fan. I would love to have had lessons from Matheos, Jarzombek, or Masvidal.

BTW: Glad you like the Manitou!!