Manowar in the UK

Just ordered my "Warrior Pack" for the Leeds show...I'll let everyone else check the link for themselves, but all I'm saying is, EXPENSIVE.

I really hope for the sake of everyone who decides or has to wait until the general sale that you are able to buy just a ticket(s) by itself at a cheaper price. I presume that would be the case...but you never know!

Edit: Heard from various sources that general tickets won't be on sale for these shows until September/October time. Sounds a bit ridiculous, even by Manowar's standards.

Yes I've had a look since and they are pretty damn expensive. The cheapest package you can get is a "Ticket 'n Track" package where you get a Ticket for the show and a download of a track which will be on their new album, although you won't be able to download the track until October.

The price for this is £43 for the Leeds, Glasgow and Cardiff shows. For Dublin and Belfast it's £47 and for London it's £48. Is the different pricing at different places normal for shows? Never really looked or thought about it in the past.