Iced Earth UK Tour

Just a head's up that the London show has been moved to O2 Academy Islington. Iced Earth, followed by Manowar, followed by your girlfriend's birthday...it's going to be an amazing but expensive run!

Let me know how Stu Block is live! I'm excited to see them next year in the US, I hope they still play Dante's Inferno for us, too. I regret not seeing them with Barlow in 2010 when I had the chance...

EDIT: Just found out today Iced Earth AND Symphony X are touring the US... had to pass up the chance to see both of them in Chicago the last times they were here... and they're not even playing anywhere near Chicago! :cry:

After a dodgy start, with my car deciding to play silly buggers on the way to Bristol (luckily was able to borrow a car to get there), had a great evening

Big fan of FuryUK having seen them 3 times before, and they didn't disappoint again
Had never heard anything by White Wizzard, but found them enjoyable enough
As for Iced Earth, first time seeing them and thought they were brilliant. Stu Block was immense with a fantastic vocal range. Although as with any band who have been going for some time, you always wish for certain songs but wouldn't be sure what to replace in the setlist