neurosis
block out
faith no more
massive attack
meshuggah
kayo dot
a perfect circle
saturnus
w.a.s.p. (always been better than ac/dc manowar kiss and alice cooper)
nick drake
jeff buckley
black sabbath
soundgarden
khanate
mogwai
godspeed you! black emperor
swans
pink floyd
miles davis
leonard cohen

Manowar, You gotta love manowar, that album picture is like an altar of metal, a shrine of steel, where mere men are humbled and shamed \m/

BTW, nice one, to the person who mentioned of the wand and the moon and empyrium, both are great!

Manowar = ManoCheese, they should team up with ABBA and the Village people and release a Best of cheese album - never was my cup of cheese, think i am lactose intolerant...... I dont like any band that proclaims to be the Best of the Genre, may as well start diggin 50cent yo..... :) And whats with those outfits, its just too cheesey for me, if i wanna laugh at a musician, i will rather listen to Celine Dion, christ almighty on a kebab stick! Did i just say that.?????

EvilOpiate said:
if i wanna laugh at a musician, i will rather listen to Celine Dion, christ almighty on a kebab stick! Did i just say that.?????

nothing wrong with celine dion, shes a much better singer than that one from lacuna coil or that other one from nightwish with the square skull.

breaklose said:
nothing wrong with celine dion, shes a much better singer than that one from lacuna coil or that other one from nightwish with the square skull.

aye shes fine woman for her age, do you think she married her producer husband for his money though?

is he not the owner something of sony something? guess he needs not be in a band and he would not fit in spandex like manowar anyway.
nice discussion btw. someone mentioned wasp, thanks. and they say metal is dead. start a thread putting metallica against megadeth and there you'll see who's dead who's not!
let there be rock!

Don Corleone said:
and what is wrong with rem? they are the best mate hehe
i dunno.. rem is ok, and a good band, good players, but... too many 'good' and nothing 'excellent', you know? thay have a couple of outstanding songs, but that's all.. many songs sound pretty much like each other to me.

discouraged1 said:
i dunno.. rem is ok, and a good band, good players, but... too many 'good' and nothing 'excellent', you know? thay have a couple of outstanding songs, but that's all.. many songs sound pretty much like each other to me.

Country Feedback, nuff said.