MANTICORA - artwork + samples online!!

Jan 27, 2007
Hey all,

I am just popping by to let y'all know that the new MANTICORA artwork + 2 samples from the new album "THE BLACK CIRCUS - pt. 2 - DISCLOSURE" is online on:

www.manticora.dk

Go check it out and let us know what you think....try putting the artwork from album one beside the artwork from album 2, and you'll get a new perspective on things..:)

See ya soon (hopefully).:kickass:

Lars
Manticora

Allow me to post this little diddy. They didn't realign flawlessly, cuz the clouds didn't blend exactly and the tree line behind the cart wasn't there, so I did a little luvin' with da photoshopping:

manticoramergediz3.jpg

I'm fuckin READY for this album.

Allow me to post this little diddy. They didn't realign flawlessly, cuz the clouds didn't blend exactly and the tree line behind the cart wasn't there, so I did a little luvin' with da photoshopping:

manticoramergediz3.jpg

I'm fuckin READY for this album.

Hehehehe ... ok, doesn't look too shabby, but you might want to use this one:

wp91024.jpg

c.

HEY METAL FAN-ATICS...

WE HAVE A KILLER SPECIAL FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T HAVE MANTICORA'S BACK CATALOG....MANTICORA HAS MADE A LOT OF NEW FANS WITH THE RELEASE OF THEIR NEWEST RELEASE...BUT WHAT OF THEIR OLDER MATERIAL.....???

GET IT ALL, ALL OF THEIR PREVIOUS RELEASE FOR ONE LOW PRICE AT NIGHTMARE....

http://www.nightmarerecords.com/Cat...E=BySTB0&WCU=geAb3l0W5IN0KoWmGSX76KahACQJ1aTz
GO HERE AND SCROLL DOWN TO THE ITEM CALLED....

MANTICORA- 4 CD HOLIDAY GIFT PACK! $AVE BIG $

MANTICORA- 8 DEADLY SINS
MANTICORA-DARKNESS WITH TALES TO TELL (reissue with bonus trks) MANTICORA - ROOTS OF ETERNITY (reissue with bonus trks)
MANTICORA - HYPERION (reissue with bonus trks)

ALL FOR FOR AN INCREDIBLY LOW PRICE AND LOW SHIPPING TOO!:headbang: