Manticora - The Black Circus pt.2

Jan 27, 2007
Hey there everyone,

Since I announced the European release date of our new album, I might as well let all of you north Americans know that as of today, The Black Circus part 2 is out in your territory as well.

If you make sure that our album sales rise compared to the first part of this concept, I promise you that we'll come over for a tour during 2008.

....that is, if Claus let's me of course:)

Lars
Manticora

Hey there everyone,

Since I announced the European release date of our new album, I might as well let all of you north Americans know that as of today, The Black Circus part 2 is out in your territory as well.

If you make sure that our album sales rise compared to the first part of this concept, I promise you that we'll come over for a tour during 2008.

Lars
Manticora

You mean you need Claus's permission, or is it that you need Claus's Mother's permission:headbang: :headbang: See ya in 2008

Both Black Circus albums are amazing, but Part 2 is truly stellar. If I knew a way other than a gun to make people buy the new Manticora I would.

Manticora is one of the those few bands that I really need to see thanks to an unforseen scheduling error at PPVI.

I work at a cd store in St. Louis and ordered some for the store, the plan is to just play my copy on repeat until I have to order more.

Hey there everyone,

Lars
Manticora

You guys were an instant hit with me. Every album rocks hard, and I cannot wait to pick this one up. Thanks for the message!