Many Happy Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I'm very, very thankful this year. This has been, overall, a good year for me. Nothing really, really bad has happened this year and many good things have happened, so for that, i'm thankful.

At this time currently, i couldn't be happier. I have TWO radio shows on the college station, I have a great family who loves me and i, in turn, love them. This Monday, i'll find out if i finally have a job , so i can save up to rent a room at someone's house when my folks move to Mexico this March. I'm not planning to move with them. After a few months of wonder, confusion, fear and everything else that goes with a crush, i can now call the girl that i've had a HUGE crush on for the last two and a half months my girlfriend, as of last week. And for all those things, i'm thankful.

Happy thanksgiving to my entire internet family (that's all of you here at UMOS!), and i really hope you're as happy as i am.

Ganymede said:
Actually, Europeans were killing Indians a good century or so before the "Thanksgiving feast".

its what humans do Conquer and Destroy the weak ... there is honestly not a damn thing you can do about what our ancestors did ... someday our country will be swept by war and chances are those same european decendents will be Slaughtered its a vicous circle but heh What are ya gonna do?