March 27th, 2004 show is CANCELLED!

MindInsane said:
Well..probably not..maybe the jackass promoter could reimburse people though?

True. It's unfair to impose upon TL, but I know DE should host a fiesta then.

Oh well..it's not like I don't go to the bay area all the time anyway...at least 3 times a year. Maybe I'll be able to time another trip around a show. I know it's not Testament's fault..and I have no bad feelings towards them.
Oh no....I mean, I didnt mean to imply to that you. You rule and I respect you
and I know you dont blame them or have bad feelings towards them.

It's just frusturating when all the effort and planning is made for a trip...and then...ya got nuthin:erk: Promoting seems like such a fickle business....

Oh totally, I know how that goes. you put time into it and then it's a big let
down and there's nothing anyone can do, it's just how reality is but in times
like this if I need someone to blame, I blame Deadly Embrace. it's all his fault.

Maharet said:
why blame Deadly Embrace?

Why blame him? uh, because I am Officer Nice and my magic is great and
because I can and because it is his fault and I am not a suck ass groupie like
so many people on this board who ask me questions like why blame him?

Officer Friendly said:
Why blame him? uh, because I am Officer Nice and my magic is great and
because I can and because it is his fault and I am not a suck ass groupie like
so many people on this board who ask me questions like why blame him?

:lol:

SHIT-EATING CUNTWHORE SONSOFGOATRAPED FUCKJOB ASSWIPE BITCHTASTING NIPPLESWALLOWING FUCKWEASEL METROSEXUAL DUMBFUCK ANALDEVOURING SHITBURGLAR DICKMONKEY FUCKING RHINOCUNNILUNGUS ASSBERRIES SPLEENSUCKING COCKSHITS!!

God damn. GOD DAMN IT! The show's cancelled, period?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU FUCKERS AT THE AVALON I HOPE YOU GET AIDS!!

Christ, this blows. This blows syphillitic hobos for Oxycontin money. Morning Spring Rain Productions can go fellate each other until they choke.

Pyrus said:
SHIT-EATING CUNTWHORE SONSOFGOATRAPED FUCKJOB ASSWIPE BITCHTASTING NIPPLESWALLOWING FUCKWEASEL METROSEXUAL DUMBFUCK ANALDEVOURING SHITBURGLAR DICKMONKEY FUCKING RHINOCUNNILUNGUS ASSBERRIES SPLEENSUCKING COCKSHITS!!

God damn. GOD DAMN IT! The show's cancelled, period?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU FUCKERS AT THE AVALON I HOPE YOU GET AIDS!!

Christ, this blows. This blows syphillitic hobos for Oxycontin money. Morning Spring Rain Productions can go fellate each other until they choke.
Uh-Oh.

MindInsane said:
Well, it's not going to be that easy to just "get our money back" some plane tickets aren't refundable..but I'm glad some of us are relieved:Smug:
Exactly.

I should know better though, and yes , it's not "refundable", but I do have "credit" to fly somewhere else. Lucky me. I can tell you this, it won't be for another concert anytime soon.

And to those of you that have the "oh well, too bad for you jackasses" attitude..... eat a bowl of dicks.

And no, I'm not mad at Testament, I know it's not their fault, just can't stand it when some people are so fucking rude and insensitive.

hiddenlegions said:
And to those of you that have the "oh well, too bad for you jackasses" attitude..... eat a bowl of dicks.

And no, I'm not mad at Testament, I know it's not their fault, just can't stand it when some people are so fucking rude and insensitive.

OMG HL!!!!! I couldn't have said it better myself!! LMFAO!! I have been laughing out loud at my monitor for about 5 minutes now!!! A bowl of dicks!! hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headbang: :lol: :lol:

Pyrus said:

Pyrus, you need to calm down bro. Wishing AIDS upon anyone is no goodl.

remember when they cancelled the metal gods tour and booked halford/testament.
they should do that again. Still aint over it, it was going to be my first time seeing Sadus.

That sucks that the show is cancelled. I was looking forward to seeing Sadus, Testmament and DA. I was really psyched about that one.

Specially since I was hoping to hear new songs from all of them.

oh yeah....

Pyrus, grow up! This is the dumbest thing I have heard in a while.

Pyrus said:
I'll stand for fuckery, but I will not be patronized. If the dude had been paying any attention and used any logic, he'd realize there is obviously no way I'm wishing AIDS on a bunch of people I don't even know. It's called "exaggeration."

I am not patronizing you. as for 'using any logic' ...chill dude,
Exaggerations or not, you're being hateful and that is not you.