TESTAMENT Headlining Show!!!

TESTAMENT
March 27, 2004
@ the Avalon Ballroom
San Francisco, CA
Doors 5:00 PM
Show 6:00 PM

This is all the information that I have for now!

I'm still waiting on ticket information, other bands, etc. and will post it as soon as I find out!!!

Please keep that in mind before asking or sending me e-mail on the subject. Thanks in advance ;)!

Testament........Sadus.........sounds like a Bay Area Only Show........The World is gonna be jealous........We get the most, the best, and exclusive shows!
...............Bay Area=Spoiled Rotten:loco:

Deadly Embrace said:
Testament........Sadus.........sounds like a Bay Area Only Show........The World is gonna be jealous........We get the most, the best, and exclusive shows!
...............Bay Area=Spoiled Rotten:loco:

well thanks for your empathy...humph...sucks to be living in los angeles

FUCK YA!!! i all ages show!!! oh man, im buyin gmyself a ticket to go up to SF that weekend, there is no way in hell that i am gonna miss testament ONCE MORE!, last time i had tickets to testament i drove to vegas on the halford tour, i got there and halford cancelled so i missed testament, im still bitter, and then i had tickeets for the metal gods in anaheim and i got caught drinking and i was GROUNDED!! ugh, but oh man i hope i can afford this...cause if i miss testament once more i dont know what ill do, ive been fucked over too many times to miss it....AHHH!! i pray to the metal gods to let things go my way :headbang:

Testament Legions said:
Hey, Py... told you things would go your way once in a while!

And so they did. :headbang:

I'm pretty sure this is an "all ages" event ;).

Damn well better be, cause I've already got three friends and my sis lined up to go, and I haven't even been to school or called my band yet!

I'm gonna be watching the board like a hawk for the next couple weeks...I'm buying tix as soon as they're on sale; no way I'm letting this get sold out.

Thanks for the great news, TL. :worship: YES! FUCK YES! HELL FUCKING YES!

*goes to take some sedatives*