TESTAMENT Headlining Show!!!

Maharet said:
FUCK!!!!!!!!! >_< Exodus is my March getaway! DAMMIT! i cant go...:( no money no way...
oh well..you guys take pics for me! PLEASE!

Looks like I am more than likely going to have to miss the Exodus show, believe me , I wish I could go to ALL the Bay Area events, but I can only do so much ...

Aside from that , we will all have a fuckin great time , no doubt !

Pyrus said:
I'm gonna be watching the board like a hawk for the next couple weeks...I'm buying tix as soon as they're on sale; no way I'm letting this get sold out.

Thanks for the great news, TL. :worship: YES! FUCK YES! HELL FUCKING YES!
You are welcome. I get the info straight from the powers that be! If you think this is good - wait 'til what I have for you later :D!

i am one sad little panda! Yes Reub, hook me up with a shirt and ill get you one for Exodus...no prob!!! i so wish i could go but funds wont allow it..plus we all work on Saturdays...:( i shall go in my corner and cry!

Just a question, do you guys still thrash it up like it was the 80s? I'm seeing Testament next month in NJ and no matter what, that place is taking a time machine back to the eighties when Testament comes on stage!

Testament Legions said:
The guys ALWAYS thrash it up!!!

They maybe a little older, but they aren't old!

Sweet! I'm sick of these fucking "I'm going to kill you" pits, I need real thrashing to occur.

Maharet said:
i am one sad little panda! Yes Reub, hook me up with a shirt and ill get you one for Exodus...no prob!!! i so wish i could go but funds wont allow it..plus we all work on Saturdays...:( i shall go in my corner and cry!

I'm going up for Exodus....then i"m traveling up the following week with some friends who are playing up there. Can't swing 3 weeknds in a row. :cry:

Aww man, that's so poor...I wish you guys could make it. I'll make sure to bang my head extra hard to make up for your absence...maybe even bang my head AGAINST the stage, as per Mr. Baloff's instructions. As a wise (or at least wise-ass) man once said, there is something unspeakably cool about a song that encourages you to bang your head INTO PHYSICAL OBJECTS.

I'm ranting. Hope to see as many of the Legionnaires there as possible. I'm sure SOMEBODY owes me a beer. :p

ALL IG OT TO SAY IS::

BEWARE!!!! I WILL BE TEARING IT UP TESTAMENT STYLE!!!!!:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

FINALLY!!!!!!!

TESTAMENT--IN SAN FRAN...ALWAYS A KILLER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

my soul will be floating in the air :Spin: ... no chance for the physical presence:Spin:

but i know i can count on some great rewievs&pics from the board members:wave:

Brooks said:
Hey, maybe I'll even get to meet some of you fuckers this time :D
Hell yes -- Back to back metal weekends, I'm sure to find you...:headbang:

The last Testa-gig at the Avalon, I had one hell of a time hearing Smythe, I am hoping that this time the sound is better -- Considering that this will be our first listen to Steve's own solo work, if they pop off a new tune or two, I want to be damn sure I hear it!!

TL said it sounded fine from the balcony -- I might get high this time!!

At the last Testament show at the Avalon, I tried to deftly leap on stage during.... ehh, I dont remember what song, but the security guard caught me in mid air. Then when I came back over, he came to me and said "Nice catch, right?" Asshole. I'm making it on stage this time! :D

I was also the guy that screamed "SINS OF OMMISSIOOOONNNN!!!" Which Chuck heard and told Eric that he wanted to play live again. Eric started playing the intro, I was going apeshit, but then he stopped. Lame!

Brooks said:
At the last Testament show at the Avalon, I tried to deftly leap on stage during.... ehh, I dont remember what song, but the security guard caught me in mid air. Then when I came back over, he came to me and said "Nice catch, right?" Asshole. I'm making it on stage this time! :D

dirt and i both got up on stage next to eric during "over the wall" at the house of blues in hollywood. it was sweet! we thrashed around for a while then jumped down. :headbang: actually, i think DE has the video of this.