TESTAMENT Headlining Show!!!

Brooks said:
At the last Testament show at the Avalon, I tried to deftly leap on stage during.... ehh, I dont remember what song, but the security guard caught me in mid air. Then when I came back over, he came to me and said "Nice catch, right?" Asshole. I'm making it on stage this time! :D

Yeah, I tried getting up there during Over the Wall, but one of the guards grabbed hold of my legs. We gotta get a few other people and rush the stage in like six different places this time, so at least ONE person gets up there.

I was also the guy that screamed "SINS OF OMMISSIOOOONNNN!!!" Which Chuck heard and told Eric that he wanted to play live again. Eric started playing the intro, I was going apeshit, but then he stopped. Lame!

I remember that. Those fuckin teaser bastards.

Testament Legions said:
You are welcome. I get the info straight from the powers that be! If you think this is good - wait 'til what I have for you later :D!

I know what your gonna say. Since I can't make it up that weekend your brining all the bands down here for a special show just for me. Hahaha sorry I had to dream for a second there. :loco:

word on the street (or rather the Avalon website) is that Death Angel is playing too!! Is this true?? Now if we can just get those Heathen boys on the bill.......

Hey!! this is this the show that judas priest was supposed to headline? :hotjump:

but they sold out!, oh well, at least sadus is now here.

Hopefully priest's ozzfest appearance won't have a negative effect on their new album.

I had been waiting so long for a good show, and now I am going to 2 thrash shows in one month! :D big, big smmmmile!

Tickets -- Tickets -- Info on how to get them would be great. Did I miss a post?

Also, anyone know how to get tix for the Exodus show, Mar. 20th, in Concord?

Tnx--

Imagika!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagika is trying to get on the Testament/Death Angel gig. If any of you guys are reading this please contact us man!!!!! Don't settle for some unknown crappy nu-metal opener!!!

NP - At The Gates - Cold

savascream said:
Imagika!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagika is trying to get on the Testament/Death Angel gig. If any of you guys are reading this please contact us man!!!!! Don't settle for some unknown crappy nu-metal opener!!!

NP - At The Gates - Cold

Hey dude, they don't read this gossip rag! Call them on the phone!

savascream said:
Imagika!!!

NP - At The Gates - Cold

Amen, Norm!

savascream said:
Imagika!!!

NP - At The Gates - Cold
This is a show a promoter has put together, they got Testament to headline, so it's not up to Testament, it's the promoters gig........I heard there are alot of bands onb this bill(12 from what I heard).........but I don't know all the acts.....
Bark up the right tree............:loco: ...

Deadly Embrace said:
This is a show a promoter has put together, they got Testament to headline, so it's not up to Testament, it's the promoters gig........I heard there are alot of bands onb this bill(12 from what I heard).........but I don't know all the acts.....
Bark up the right tree............:loco: ...
12 bands! :ill: I hope that isn't the case.

Pyrus said:
I'd rather see just the 3 announced.
Pyrus, you'd be kicking yourself if Imagika couldn't play this show -- Rather see at least 4 bands, eh? Though, you're dead-on that 12 bands couldn't all be good, not unless we're at some European festival, and even then...

If you haven't seen Imagika you'd be in for a treat...blazing fuckin' metal...:headbang: