Mario themes on guitar and piano

Eternal Dragon said:
The guitar video sucks ass. He seems like he is good at guitar, but his timing is just shocking. The piano one (long version) is brilliant though. His technique is almost perfect and there are only 1 or 2 mistakes in the whole thing.

The guitarvideo is one of the best I've ever seen. He has brilliant control, he doesn't use any effect to hide his lacks. His timing isn't even important in this case.. It's a fun video, not an instruction video a la Petrucci..

Eternal Dragon said:
The guitar video sucks ass. He seems like he is good at guitar, but his timing is just shocking. The piano one (long version) is brilliant though. His technique is almost perfect and there are only 1 or 2 mistakes in the whole thing.

True, but it's harmoniously perfect to tha peice of music that is tha mario brothers theme song....

It actually sounds like tha recording.... :headbang:

I used the guitar video to make my own version, which my band has opened shows with. I totally ripped him off on the sound effects - he's the man for being creative and pulling those off.

Mullet Power: How ya been, man?

OfSinsAndShred said:
I used the guitar video to make my own version, which my band has opened shows with. I totally ripped him off on the sound effects - he's the man for being creative and pulling those off.

Mullet Power: How ya been, man?
Okay... jus' chillin' out n' playing da electric guitar... I jus' quit my job, so I'm doin' alot o' woodsheddin' .... Amazingly it seems as if though I've gotten better despite my like o' practice....