Mark and Dreamwatch's Thread Closing Practices--->

What drives Marky Mark and the Dreamy Watch?

• They close threads based on their own personal and political bias

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • They always close threads just when they're getting good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're just following strict orders.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They always know what's best and only do what's right for the board

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • They're just really bored and following their newlywed whims

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Option 1 & 2

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Prismatic Sphere

We Carouse
Jul 18, 2002
In A Bowl Of Chili
www.lp.org
Now I'm leaving my personal opinion out of this(for now). But what do you think when Mark or Dreamwatch close a thread? Base your answer to this on when they close the thread, how often, and in what manner. Do they have a bias? Are they just hard-and-fast puppets following the rules of their superiors? Or are they merely bored/whimsical?
You decide.

Considering that they saved at least two threads from the xenophobic, misanthropic, and idiotic comments of anti-Muslims, I think that they're doing a grand job.

It has nothing to do with political bias. They're stopping the assholes from taking over. This is an IRON MAIDEN forum, you know. Come on people, let's get back to Maiden!

I'd like to know who you think are our superiors. :lol:

I've closed one thread - not so much for content, but it was being dominated by someone who registered here with the sole intent of shit stirring. There remain a number of things on this forum which I do not like, but I'm of the opinion that most things fizzle out or can be argued in a fairly adult fashion. People joining up just to spew their bullshit is a different matter though. :)

anonymousnick2001 said:
Considering that they saved at least two threads from the xenophobic, misanthropic, and idiotic comments of anti-Muslims, I think that they're doing a grand job.
Yep. Those kind of threads should have no place here. Unless this is a redneck forum run by some fucktard from New Jersey.

The only threads I have seen closed deserved to be, as the closure was the result of very offensive and racist remarks.
This thread itself is evidence that those remarks and the people that made them are supported by the author of this thread.

Nightwing said:
The only threads I have seen closed deserved to be, as the closure was the result of very offensive and racist remarks.
This thread itself is evidence that those remarks and the people that made them are supported by the author of this thread.
As if you didn't do your own name-calling and classifications of people into other groups(like you are right now). You think you can say that you don't do your own fair brand of shit-stirring?

If I had a sense of humor, I would laugh.

dreamwatch said:
Mark started UM before he started work with Sanctuary and it's always been 100% his. And of course, as his wife, 50% of it's now mine. :D
I'll give you a dollar for your halve, Mark probably won't sell me his :lol:

Prismatic Sphere said:
As if you didn't do your own name-calling and classifications of people into other groups(like you are right now). You think you can say that you don't do your own fair brand of shit-stirring?

If I had a sense of humor, I would laugh.
Yep, I am a shit-stirrer on occassions, no doubt.
However, that doesn't make one word of what I said untrue, nor does it make you any less of a shithead for starting ridiculous trouble making threads like this.

Nightwing said:
Yep, I am a shit-stirrer on occassions, no doubt.
However, that doesn't make one word of what I said untrue, nor does it make you any less of a shithead for starting ridiculous trouble making threads like this.
Your sanctimonious redirect is really getting old. Everything about your post is supposition and without any ounce of fact to back up, just like this one. I started this thread for *opinions*, to satiate my curiosity and to give some perspective to the board. If anyone's trying to instigate trouble it's you with your puerile insults and cockamaymee conjecture. So what, you think that you're singularly justified to throw stones? You think you can invoke the good 'ol race card to go on your own witchhunt and slam anyone and anything you want in the name of it and automatically always be "the good guy"?

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.