Mark Briody Interview Online

Problem solved.Thanx Zac!

Looking forward to that: (excerpt from question 20)"I have some big plans, so we’ll see what can be done. I’d like all of our show posters to be online. All of the old demos. Tabs for every song. A huge photo gallery. I like to show photos of all of our old band shirts." :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks Zac..... Mark was right if anyone can pull off being the best metal site admin in the world it's you. You've done a helluva job !

Thanks for the answer Mark, I was hoping for more of a "We'll be at your house (meaning Philly) on such and such a date."

I mean a girl does have to mark her calander ya know. However I'm sure you guys are banking on the fact I'd clear pretty much any date to catch you all live in the CITY OF BROTHERLY LOVE Aand the future 2005 Superbowl Champs ;)
Great interview! Thanks to ya both for doing it for us :)

Kelly said:
Thanks Zac..... Mark was right if anyone can pull off being the best metal site admin in the world it's you. You've done a helluva job !

Hey thanks!
You rule :headbang:
If I wasnt so busy with my own musical ventures & work I could put alot more time into the site. Evetually the site will be completely php driven & have a searchable database etc. When I resume school I will only have minimal time for updates...so Im doing as much as I can now!

However by Spring this year, JP.com will easily be the best site in metal

Zac