Aufhebung!

• Marx

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Lenin

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Stalin

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
do go on Blackwinter day seriously, your knowledge is far beyond mine on the subject, Ive never actually bothered with any Marx or Feuerbach other than they were both influenced by HEgel.

Black Winter Day has been amazing me since we were in high school together. Especially his love making skills. He would recite Shakespearean sonnets to me as he worked me into a frothing frenzy.

I prefer Lenin's more elegant implementation of Communism to the brutal idiocy of Stalin. And Marx was merely a thinker, not a do-er.

Lizard: YES! The Second Coming! "The best lack all conviction, while the worst Are full of passionate intensity." Goddamn, do those words ring true...

Speed: Marx mainly disagreed with Feuerbach in the sense that Feurbach brought no real, practical solutions to the table (in terms of religion being an abstraction for perfect MAN, thus bringing up the idea of making the afterlife's utopia a part of real human society). Marx's utopian vision was Communism. "The philosophers have only INTERPRETED the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."