Maryland Death Fest

-Pig Destroyer is from Virginia.
-Lioness: Im sure I'll find. If not I'll just randomly scream your name for 20 minutes, that should work.

Yea. I remember when I used to study for exams too.
As far as what I look like, maybe Ill find time to post a picture If I ever find one, and or feel motivated enough to scan it to my computer.

Yea that was a rush. I thought I saw you once but when I looked back you were gone. Im leaving in a little while to head back up there to teh chaos.

En Vind, too bad you didnt come to say hello!
i was hanging out around the big bar on the right side of the stage most of the time....

maybe next time!

hope you had a good time! i know i had a KILLER time,
the bands were so good!

Bleargh. I dont think I was destined to have good luck with finding people this weekend. I was supposed to meet up with like 3 other people too. But yes, magnificent show. Got there a little late on Sunday so I missed like half of Circles set unfortunately. But it was all good because I was quite toasted. My first semi-drunken death metal concert experience.

The first day my favorite was probably pig destroyeer. Second id go to arrsis or Circle, but I only saw half of Circle. Misery index was good as well. Then again, that second day was kindof a blur. How about you.?

hello to everyone on this board:wave: both nights were super awesome. met cool people, have tons of pics with so many of the band members, even one with dead lioness either giving the metal horns or trying to give rabbit ears on my head as I have pic taken with inhume guys:Smug:

tattooedsean666 said:
even one with dead lioness either giving the metal horns or trying to give rabbit ears on my head as I have pic taken with inhume guys:Smug:

haha i seriously do not remember that, but it sounds like something i would do :D
send me that pic to my PM :tickled:

En Vind: so many bands were awesome... and so many i liked.
on day 1 my favorite was Leng Tch'e but i liked other acts as well.

day 2 was awesome as well... Circle of Dead Children were good- but their sound wasnt so good, imo.
Misery Index, Exhumed (with exodus sticker on their guitar!!)
Rompeprop, Macabre, and of course Inhume were all GREAT
i had such a great time over there.