Maryland Deathfest VIII

It's not a rumor, merely a somewhat blind speculation regarding one of the bands that myself and others have high hopes for, with the new album and all. I'm not basing it off of anything, but it doesn't hurt to dream.

Anyways, the lineup for 2010 will certainly be better than this year. The first announcements are great, and I can't see it declining in quality (especially since Gorguts is so likely).

It's not a rumor, merely a somewhat blind speculation regarding one of the bands that myself and others have high hopes for, with the new album and all. I'm not basing it off of anything, but it doesn't hurt to dream.

Anyways, the lineup for 2010 will certainly be better than this year. The first announcements are great, and I can't see it declining in quality (especially since Gorguts is so likely).

Haha, exactly. I kept saying you know it'd be really neat for Portal to be on MDF and all of a sudden there they are.

I say we start a rumor of The Chasm on MDF so that way maybe the organizers catch wind of our desires :3

Portal totally came out of nowhere for me. I don't even like their music but I'm still really looking forward to seeing them live, just for the experience.

I'm all down for a Chasm rumor. If both them and Gorguts got confirmed, I could give two shits if Ryan and Evan started booking stuff like the recently reformed Limp Bizkit, because it would still be worth the ticket price/trip/etc.

Portal totally came out of nowhere for me. I don't even like their music but I'm still really looking forward to seeing them live, just for the experience.

I'm all down for a Chasm rumor. If both them and Gorguts got confirmed, I could give two shits if Ryan and Evan started booking stuff like the recently reformed Limp Bizkit, because it would still be worth the ticket price/trip/etc.

Exactly haha, The Chasm, Gorguts, Portal, and Pentagram have me sold on this. I can always retreat to my hotel room, for some extra fun :devil: and it'd still be worth the price haha.

The Chasm and Gorguts would be amazing. 0_0

When should one think about getting tickets for this? Does it tend to sell out quick or not at all? I'm fucking going and it's as simple as that!

It didn't sell out too quick last year and look at the line-up for that. Still, better safe than sorry, I bought my tickets for MDF VII in late December.

Gorguts and Morbid Angel would be fantastic. Immortal would be equally awesome and if they were to play, there's a glimmer of hope that Hypocrisy might actually play.

Immortal would likely require a large amount of money to get to play, which is funny. Suffocation has a large premium, too, and they would definitely rule. I predict Gorguts for a headliner though.

Yeah, there really isn't a reason why Gorguts shouldn't play there, unless they don't want to.

I'm guessing Morbid Angel would require a good amount of money also.

Fuck that, Beherit should play. Though NUCLEAR HOLOCAUSTO VENGEANCE probably has a record of overturning tombstones or something and can't enter the country.