Maryland Deathfest 2010!

Just got into Baltimore...it's err a bit of a dump, already lots of metalheads though.
Might see you around at the fest proper anyway!
We just drove through the hood due to google maps telling us the hotel is in a completely different town. Haven't seen any metal heads around here yet.

Survived the pre-fest anyway, massive thunderstorm now, me + bro are probably going to spend tomorrow afternoon in the brewers art downstairs as the beer there is fantastic.

Pre-fest was good. At least the rain let up right when it finished allowing enough time to get back to the van.
Don't forget to visit the Earache table and buy tons of cds, vinyls, and t-shirts!

Day zero awesomeness

IMG_3628.JPG

beer.JPG

seafoodsampler.JPG

crabbruschetta.JPG

ribeye.JPG

cremebrulee.JPG

harbor3.jpg

rustyscupper2.JPG

birdflesh3.JPG

birdflesh2.JPG

Birdflesh

generalsurgery.JPG

generalsurgery3.JPG

General Surgery

More here http://mortado.com/gravemusic/index...ridge/Itemid,70/view,gallery/?g2_itemId=13241

Just got back. I had an awesome time once again! Mephistophiliac, I was in the stinky sweat merch room a number of times!

Gorguts ruled, so did Melechesh. N2002 was pretty rad too, but their setlist was too short and they still for some reason decided to play two covers. Karen you rule, as always.
I am so sweaty and gross right now.

Oh my god what a fantastic time!!! As always this whole past weekend is in such a blur I need a few weeks to remember everything haha!
It was AMAZING. Seeing all my old friends, making new ones, I can't believe it's June 1st and I have to wait a whole year again..MEH!

Max, I heart you <3

Was good seeing Willow and Laura even if jut a few hours (not even?)

and of course meeitng Tom :kickass:

Mephistophiliac: the merch room was brutal... I did try to go in there a few times but it was gross.

DAMN, I had a great time.

Pics soon!

Just got back. I had an awesome time once again! Mephistophiliac, I was in the stinky sweat merch room a number of times!

Gorguts ruled, so did Melechesh. N2002 was pretty rad too, but their setlist was too short and they still for some reason decided to play two covers. Karen you rule, as always.
I am so sweaty and gross right now.
Was probably checking out a band at the time or just didn't recognize you.

I can't blame anyone for not spending more than two minutes in there.

I'm still in the US, Seattle now, I only have sporadic internet access right now too,

Anyway, was cool to meet Karen and Max there (thanks for the drink too Karen!Q).
MDF was brilliant and my highlights were:
Meeting Luc Lemay and Chris Reifert
The ancient guy getting involved in the pit for Malignancy.
A bum coming up to me saying "Hail Satan" then asking for beer money.

MOAR

With my hommie from The Netherlands that brought me Hagelslag! (Max took a shot)

MDF10_34_1.jpg

Manowar gayness with Hagelslag!

MDF10_35_1.jpg

Max and Tom (CYP450) with Danny from Malignancy in da VIP bar

MDF10_37_1.jpg

MDF10_38_1.jpg

Autopsy :kickass::kickass::kickass:

MDF10_43_1.jpg

MDF10_45_1.jpg

^ Max and Will had no idea who Danny Lilker was... ahhh kids.

Autopsy from da backstage

MDF10_48_1.jpg

MDF10_49_1.jpg

Da VIP Bar early in the day with my Dutchie

MDF10_54_1.jpg

MDF Live from Gay Street!

MDF10_56_1.jpg

MDF10_57_1.jpg

MDF10_60_1.jpg

Hi Laura!!! <3

MDF10_63_1.jpg

Max and Brandon (Swizzlenuts from the RC) with my Dutchie

MDF10_67_1.jpg

Max and Brandon (Swizzlenuts from the RC) with some chick

MDF10_69_1.jpg

Loving my Indecent Design shirt btw!!
Izabel for teh win :kickass:

MDF10_70_1.jpg

He carried all this for me all the way from Holland!!! That's why I love my Ditchies so much HERTOG JAN!!

MDF10_66_1.JPG

Im so in love with my Nicky

MDF10_72_1.jpg

MDF10_82_1.jpg