Maryland Deathfest 2010!

It's SADUS! ;) :oops:

Alchemy_Sadus666.jpg
oh my

Does Baltimore have malls filled with annoying kids?

If so I might go postal, I've had enough of them so far in DC with their stupid matching tour shirts etc...
Also, Georgetown is spookily like an English town.

Does Baltimore have malls filled with annoying kids?

If so I might go postal, I've had enough of them so far in DC with their stupid matching tour shirts etc...
Also, Georgetown is spookily like an English town.

Yep, Georgetown is very 'euro' looking,
and DC is filled with tourists because it's tourist season :/
HATE IT!

You should cross the river and go to Arlington, much quieter :D

We're staying in crystal city for the moment, which is boring as hell and filled with military types.

Perhaps it was a mistake to stay in Baltimore for the fest itself...

If you don't like tourists and stupid kids, staying in Baltimore was the best idea. DC can be dangerous if you stray away from the touristy areas, and Baltimore is just overall shitty when you aren't near the Inner Harbor.

We're staying in crystal city for the moment, which is boring as hell and filled with military types.

Perhaps it was a mistake to stay in Baltimore for the fest itself...

Crystal City is an 'airport' area... It is boring...
If I were you, I'd take the metro to Rosslyn, then switch to Orange line and get off Clarendon for a nice lunch and strall in down town Arlington.
There are good restaurants there and bars and if yer lucky, you might find me there eating lunch as well ;)

It's a nicer area.

Have you done the touristy stuff in DC yet? What are you into when going 'abroad' ?

Also, where do you stay in Baltimore? It is a crappy city ,but staying there Vs driving an hour back to DC every night after drinking for 15 hours straight sounds awesome to me! (which is why I' mstaying there too this year)

Crystal City is an 'airport' area... It is boring...
If I were you, I'd take the metro to Rosslyn, then switch to Orange line and get off Clarendon for a nice lunch and strall in down town Arlington.
There are good restaurants there and bars and if yer lucky, you might find me there eating lunch as well ;)

It's a nicer area.

Have you done the touristy stuff in DC yet? What are you into when going 'abroad' ?

Also, where do you stay in Baltimore? It is a crappy city ,but staying there Vs driving an hour back to DC every night after drinking for 15 hours straight sounds awesome to me! (which is why I' mstaying there too this year)

Awww, I'd head over there, but we're off to Baltimore tomorrow for the pre-fest thing. We did all the touristy stuff pretty much, I try to travel out of the tourist season but obviously we were tied to this date.

There's actually more than I expected to see in DC, we went to a great Ethiopian place tonight and I'm now fairly drunk on honey wine!

We're staying at the Rodeway inn midtowne, it's within drunken stumbling distance of Sonar which was the main criterion. I think a lot of other MDF peeps are there, I bet it's weird for the locals to suddenly have loads of metalheads there.

Also, rumour has it that Mortician are now playing there too...

@ Will, ok, I can deal with crackheads and bums, we have them in London too, we luckily dont have the swathes of american mall kids :lol:
Seriously, where are their parents and why haven't they smacked some sense into them?

Nice! I'm going paintballing in the rain forest and I plan to see things from an atypical perspective for a few hours as well. Good times ahead!

I can find that out for you for sure as soon as some 'important peeps' get up :lol:

Roger from Mortician, plays with Malignancy now (they play on Friday) - so, I wouldn't be surprised, but will find out :)

See ya this weekend!

Oooh, thanks, I hope they do play but it would be a surprise this late. I want to meet Will and Roger too, so even if they don't play I hope they both stay for the fest.

Just got into Baltimore...it's err a bit of a dump, already lots of metalheads though.
Might see you around at the fest proper anyway!