Maryland Deathfest VIII

Just bought my ticket! This is definitely the earliest I've ever paid for a ticket to anything. :lol:

Glad to hear you're able to come this time, Cythie. I can't wait to get wasted with you. This is going to be so fucking epic.

Would love to make it to this one of these years. Probably not this one, but assuming I actually find a job next summer 2011 could be a serious possibility.

I think Crapples is coming from somewhere in Australia for this one. And yes we're most likely doing the hotel thing.

Yeah, when is someone going to make a thread about all of the hotel nonsense in the social forum? Iirc it was around this time of year last time.

I dunno but I'm saving up for it...I can actually pay it now :lol: I'm so fucking psyched. I need to pay for my girlfriend too, but we'll do that closer to the date.

I think Crapples is coming from somewhere in Australia for this one. And yes we're most likely doing the hotel thing.

That's certainly the plan. Saving saving. Scored some pretty excellent freelance work that could fund the whole thing... if I don't spend all that money on booze and vinyls. >_>

Two of the people who were supposed to go with me might not be able to anymore so if anyone wants to throw some money my way you're welcome to use my hotel room. It'll be like 10 minutes from the Sonar which isn't ideal, but it works I guess.