Maryland Deathfest VIII

Good news, fellas:

Since my girlfriend has some friends out in MD, I might be able/willing to go this year since she is willing to drive/split the cost.

Stay tuned

Lucky bastard. I'd bring mine if I wasn't spending a fuckload to get me to Rome next Spring.

Ok, here's the deal fellas. I just received a nice chunk of free money. Now I have the money to buy an MDF ticket. I am actually probably going to buy a ticket tomorrow. I am fucking serious about this. This lineup is already looking fucking insane. I mean, fucking Gorguts, the Chasm, and whatnot? I'm so fucking there. I might have a couple of friends joining me as well. Once I buy my ticket (most likely tomorrow) I will notify you fellas in this thread. I am fucking excited to meet you faggots. This time it's happening.

Nice Cyth! See ya there!

New confirmations btw:

"SODOM, WATAIN, CAPTAIN CLEANOFF, CAPITALIST CASUALTIES, MAGRUDERGRIND, OBLITERATION, SULACO, PUTRESCENCE, FANG, VERBAL ABUSE"

I still haven't listened to Sodom but I guess now I have a reason too! And Watain live was pretty good, again won't be anything special (unless they have the blood and dead animals etc)