Mask of Sanity / Deadnight Warrior Medley [LIVE]

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
This is a 9 minute video of the entire "Mask of Sanity / Deadnight Warrior Medley" as performed live by Children of Bodom on December 18th. The video quality is not so great, but the sound is by far the best that I personally have heard of any video taken from this last tour.

I'm comparing it to the stuff on youtube I've seen anyways :)

So enjoy, I hope it allows those who were unable to attend the shows and hear it to have a chance to do so with semi-decent audio. Enjoy the nice keyboard ending too :lol:

Video found here: Mask of Sanity / Deadnight Warrior Medley [LIVE] - Children of Bodom - Google Video

(Also, if I'm violating anything or doing something wrong Webmaster by putting this on here, just politely ask me to remove it, or do so yourself and I'll be much obliged to comply with your request. If not, then I hope you enjoy it too :D)

Not bad. I've seen another vid that was pretty much equal in terms of sound and audio and I enjoyed it.

what did he fuck up?

At our show in washington Janne started to play that jackson song but he messed up and Alexi says something like " Janne, why did you fuck it up?", then he turns to the crowd and says " on 3 every body yell, janne fucked it up!, 1,2,3 (and the whole crowd said )JANNE FUCKED IT UP!!

Later in the show when Alexi was introducing Randy, Randy didnt come out on stage when he was suppossed to and Alexi went" oh god, Randy fucked it up!, 1,2,3 RANDY FUCKED IT UP"

Then the last time was when Janne started to intro to downfall and screwed up, Alexi said" You know what to do, 1,2,3 JANNE FUCKED IT UP!!"

the end

At our show in washington Janne started to play that jackson song but he messed up and Alexi says something like " Janne, why did you fuck it up?", then he turns to the crowd and says " on 3 every body yell, janne fucked it up!, 1,2,3 (and the whole crowd said )JANNE FUCKED IT UP!!

Later in the show when Alexi was introducing Randy, Randy didnt come out on stage when he was suppossed to and Alexi went" oh god, Randy fucked it up!, 1,2,3 RANDY FUCKED IT UP"

Then the last time was when Janne started to intro to downfall and screwed up, Alexi said" You know what to do, 1,2,3 JANNE FUCKED IT UP!!"

the end

I saw a clipp of the first one you said on youtube:lol:

sorry for being stupid but randy who?

the end

cool :p thx for that info man