massive opeth news!!!

This quote by Monty Python sums it up well :
And the Lord did grin, and people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large --"

Originally posted by HoserHellspawn
Well he didn't know. There's also a "spawn" somewhere on here and a "thespawned" or something like that (I can't remember) I think. I might be tempted to officially shorten it to simply "Hoser" if I had the option, although always liked the combination of the two.
yep, i did not know... I tyed to take Grim('cuz that is what ppl here at school cale me :lol: ) but that was taken, so then I tryed HellSpawn('cuz I'm a big Spawn fan(the comic book)) and that was not taken... ;)

One brutal CD, one mellow .... that's not Opeth...I'm excited, bevares, but I'm not shitting my pants here...they have much to make up after "Blackwater Park"...

..but that's my opinion,and I think I'm the only one here with clean pants :)

(...) "it's definitely going be exciting as fans have been screaming for "mellow" album ever since Opeth's debut album, Orchid." (...)

I've not heard anyone screaming for a mellow album ... ? It's a metal band and I love metal!

Funny.. I'd happened to read that chat log where the suggestion for a 2 CD was made. So when I read the news, I just thought "Hey, so he's using that guy's idea after all." Seemed totally unreal at first, like someone just made up the news to show what they'd wish would happen.

I'm sure the heavy CD won't be all heavy and the mellow CD won't be all mellow. And I don't think there's any "making up" necessary after BWP. I'd rather think we owed them.

And WHAT'S WITH ALL THIS AMAZING MUSIC COMING OUT IN 2002? I swear the world's going to end or something before these albums come out because it's just not possible.

-Hondo