Massive Porcupine Tree interview

WOW! Thank you sooo much! :D
Digitalmetal.com :headbang:
I learnt about the bedazzling Steven Wilson last year whilst reading articles, interviews for the 'Blackwater Park' release in Australia and promptly purchased 'Recordings' :)
Cheers

Originally posted by Jo
WOW! Thank you sooo much! :D
Digitalmetal.com :headbang:
I learnt about the bedazzling Steven Wilson last year whilst reading articles, interviews for the 'Blackwater Park' release in Australia and promptly purchased 'Recordings' :)
Cheers

Is it good jo? They ahve that going cheap in a local shop and I thought of buying it... :D

these are new demo tracks for the new album, although 'cut ribbon' won't appear on it. not too sure about 'imogen...' either, but it appears 'cut ribbon' will be released and recorded with another PT friend, who i shouldn't mention yet. it's vastly different for PT, which is why the rest of the band (PT) nixed it from the new record.

um... initially, i thought yes, but now that i think of it, no. this will be their major label debut so i doubt heavier songs will prevail in this environment, but don't discount the fact that PT are allowed a certain amount of leeway when it comes to singles. So, to that end, I think Opeth-influenced PT songs will come out soon enough, like "Cut Ribbon" for instance.