Massive SM7b heads-up!

sawtooth

Jun 24, 2007
Kent, UK
If anyone in the UK needs an SM7b and doesn't want to pay over £300 go to
www.markertek.co.uk

£200 brand new, next day delivery.

Couldn't believe my eyes after seeing it for over £300 everywhere in the UK and Thomann.

Apparently I can't order this from NL unless I contact the consumer service or something

I've already got a SM7 and I'm thinking about grabbing this, but it just seems too good to be true like you said. It could be a typo or it could be a scam. Anyone had experience with this company before?

I got one through the post just now! Legit it is :) They are an American company and have a base here. I actually asked the price and they retail at about £180-200 over in America.

IMAG0158.jpg

compared to the regular price it's almost 50% off,
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, WTF!? sure it's not a china copy?:yow:

I hope not! lol don't know how to tell as they haven't been reported. Like I said they are about that price new in America. Just shipped over here I guess.

Edit: Paper printed in the USA, and mic made in Mexico. Guess like a lot of the shure mics now. And the pins are labelled 1,2,3 and there's warranty papers in the box.

Ok I just ordered. Impulse buys for the win!

It ended on 221 pounds, =(162 + VAT=36.8 + shipping=22), which seem to equal 260 euros. In sweden the price of this mic is 429 euros!! Maybe I should've bought a few, I'd earn it back instantly haha.

Ah Balls! The guy has just phoned me up to say that the price was a misprint! sorry guys! He was going to recall my order but it was too late as I got it! So it looks as though Thomann is the best price :(